One must fly


Angels hover close by,
wings towering on high tides of sky
as they carry me over
and beyond my physical self


The sea breaks across the shores
of my mind, dawn at last,
Sun climbing the expanse of sky as
the winds change course

- And one must fly -


Exchanging glances with myself
I chance a glimpse behind
- see some things
touch lightly
upon an unsightly darkness


Move bravely toward the light
- leave the shadows behind
with a sense of compassion
of overwhelming passion
at the notion of it all,
the goodness and the not so
goodness of it all


And I am set lightly down
at the heart of a cloud at the centre
of the universe
and there, in solitude, I say my prayer


And it is good
to know God
the God that is everything, everyone
and in all of that am I
I am that, I am


To take responsibility
for that which I am
and that which I do
and that which I say


To be Godlike
is the potential of humankind
and I pray,
pray for the awakening of the human being
so that s/he may be true to their higher self
the Overself


To create together this universe
to understand suffering and to transform
it into gold, the true nature of Alchemy.


To accept that pain is merely a path
to self awareness is to
to know the ultimate goodness of Godness.

No comments: